audi forums   audi forums

Go Back   Audi Forum > Audi Forums (Audi SUVs) > Audi Q7 Forum

Notices

Audi Forum: 2007 Audi q7 4.2 Sline MMI not working!!

Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 AM

Default 2007 Audi q7 4.2 Sline MMI not working!!

Hello everyone,
This is my first post on audiforums. Im having problems with my q7. The mmi system doesnt work, the screen turns off for about 3 second then turns off. It works whenever it wants to (but rarely does) ive been having this problem for about a week now. I dont have warranty on it, it has expired. Ive been to the dealer and theyre asking about $300 for doagnostics test but money is really tight right now. I was wondering if anyone knows the solution to this! Nothing has spilled on it i know for a fact. I was thinking if its maybe a bug in the system or maybe if its a fuse.

What i have tried is rebooting the system with 3 button method.. That has not worked..

lose weight
Old 04-19-2014, 07:19 AM

Dude if mmi system does not work you must check the wire of the screen may be problem in the wire or connecting problem is occur and if budget is tight then i suggest to you that leave the repair of mmi system when ever budget is not complete..