audi forums   audi forums

Go Back   Audi Forum > Audi Forums (Audi Cars) > Audi A6 Forum

Notices

Audi Forum: FS: Complete 2.7t biturbo engine w/ all accssoies/ecu/wiing harness/ etc...

Old 05-30-2015, 07:55 PM

Talking FS: Complete 2.7t biturbo engine w/ all accssoies/ecu/wiing harness/ etc...

Hello.
I have for sale a complete 2.7 liter biturbo engine from a 2001 Audi a6 2.7t Quattro. I recently purchased a 2001 audi a6 2.7t to salvage all of the interior (which was in perfect condition ) some exterior pieces, wheels, etc... to put on my aging 2001 Audi a6. This car had a bad transmission, the reason I bought it, but the engine and the turbos sound great and I have no need for them. I will be pulling this biturbo engine (VIN fifth letter "D") in early July right before I send what is left over from my swap to the scrap yard. I will sell the engine (just under 165k miles) with all accessories still attached (alternator, etc...), I will pull the ECU, the wiring harness, the radiator fan, headers, and whatever else you might want to take along with you (or I can take them off if you don't want them). I have a video of the running engine that I shot this evening posted on you tube on the link attached. If you would like to stop out and hear it run, I will have the engine in the car and will be able to start it up for another couple of weeks before I end up getting around to removing the front end, the exhaust, etc... If I do not have it sold by the time I remove the engine I will add pictures of the engine as it is when removed. My asking price is $1150 or best offer. I would also prefer a local pick up to shipping. I live in Des Moines Iowa,zip code 50310. If you have to travel a long distance we could work something out. Thank you for reading.

Engine video: •https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2riyZney0ME

lose weight