audi forums   audi forums

Go Back   Audi Forum > Audi Forums (Audi SUVs) > Audi Q7 Forum

Notices

Audi Forum: Cylinder nozzle bolt fracture

Old 07-30-2014, 08:39 AM

Exclamation Cylinder head bolt fracture

Hello everyone.
I am the owner of the car AUDI Q7 2011 model year. The preventive maintenance was done only at the certified service station. Few months ago cylinder head bolt of my car fractured. Necessary breakdown maintenance was serviced on the certified Audi station. In a few days the same breakdown has happened with another head bolt. As far as I know, such failures in Audi are uncommon.
Today I can’t use my car, because of worry for my life.
I presume that fractures mentioned above are connected with manufacturing defects.
I have an intention to carry out an expertise of fractured patterns. I have sent a letter to the AUDI AG with request for assistance in this problem. No answer yet.
I think such fractures could happen in other cars of this model threatening passengers lives.
Maybe somebody knows the solution of this problem?

Last edited by AQ7; 07-30-2014 at 08:47 AM.

lose weight

Tags
audi q7, fracture, nozzle bolt